Hello there! My guess is that you found Reclaiming Simplicity for one of these reasons:
- You were curious about the title: Wait a minute. Reclaim? You mean I had simplicity before?
- You search for minimalism, simple living, or something of that nature and found this.
- You want a means to downsize your life, perhaps a tiny house is in your future, but you do not want to start out too fast.
- You are pursuing a simpler life just like me, and you want some inspiration.
- Or maybe you just want to learn about something new.
Either way, you made it here. Why not keep reading?
- Reclaiming Simplicity is about the idea that we learn to clutter our lives. Whether that is physical or emotional stuff, we learned to do it. We also can learn to reverse it. To live a simple life is a matter of choice: how much we want to invest into it, why we are motivated to live simply, when we want to implement the changes, and who we are as individuals.
- Reclaiming Simplicity is about making a difference and honoring the investment you make in your life.
- Reclaiming Simplicity is about growth. We are open to new ideas that help us progress in our quest to a simpler lifestyle. We are about growing individually, but also sharing our knowledge to help others who are learning too.
My name is Arynn and I am an adventurer, lifelong learner, and newcomer to the world of minimalism. I am passionate about the outdoors, embracing the extremes, and pushing myself out of my comfort zone. Reclaiming Simplicity is my means to discovering, implementing, and sharing the ways I am becoming a minimalist.